A Website for Golden High School parents and teachers.
- PTA Meetings: 2nd Tuesday of most months
- 5:30 pm GHS Office – Room 212
- Next meeting is Tuesday, September 10, 2019
All PTA and interested in PTA are welcome.
GHS Reflections State Gold Winners
Meredith Jones, GHS Junior
Photography Gold Level Winner at State Competition
Katrina Karo, GHS Junior (Exchange student)
Visual Arts Gold Level winner at State Competition
The GHS Underclassmen Awards Assembly is on Wednesday, May 15th in our auditorium, starting at 6 pm. This assembly is for students who receive special invites to attend and it recognizes class subject awards and other teacher recognition.
FUNDRAISING MADE EASY!
Sign up for the all-new King Soopers Community Rewards Program.
Starting on April 1st King Soopers is launching a new program to make it easier than ever before. This new program will allow those who support our organization to simply use their registered King Soopers loyalty card to help us earn funds.
Here’s How It Works:
- No more reloadable gift cards (this will now be tied to the King Soopers loyalty card)
- enroll your King Soopers Loyalty Cards online at their secure website, www.kingsooperscommunityrewards.com
- Login into your account and click on ENROLL
- Type in Golden High School PTSA in the search box, then click the enroll box – So Easy!
- Over TEN million will be donated annually with this new program
Starting April 1, 2019, every time an enrolled member of our group shops at King Soopers using an enrolled King Soopers Loyalty Card, GHS PTSA will earn rewards! In addition, once a household member enrolls his or her card, all linked King Soopers Loyalty Cards within that household will begin earning funds for our organization as well.
- The old cards, from the previous fundraising, don’t expire and will keep value until money is spent however any reloads after the launch 4/1/2019 will not go toward your organization.
- The new program begins on April 1st, 2019. Any reloads made through March 31st will be paid out to the organization even if they have not reached the $5,000 threshold.
2019 PTA Chili Cook-Off . . .
Golden High School has an active Parent Teacher Association (PTA). The group supports the students and staff of our school both financially and with volunteers. We ask that parents join us to make this a great school year for our students and staff: Please contact any of our officers with questions or suggestions.
Below are Volunteer Opportunities within our PTA:
- Hospitality – Provide food for Parent/Teacher Conferences, Holiday treats, Staff Appreciation
- Clinic – Assist in Vision and Hearing Screening during October
- PTA Scholarships – Help review essays and award scholarships to participating seniors.
- Chili Cook-Off and Silent Auction – our one big fundraiser of the year and a night of fun and community spirit.
- Dances – need parent volunteers to help with Sadie’s and other dances held by Student Council.
- After Prom Volunteers – Volunteers to help chair activities, bring food, etc.
We are able to do these activities from Membership Dues, Donations, and Volunteers from parents and community Members! Help us help our students by joining PTA today! Consider making a donation to PTA to keep these programs alive. Click here to email us.