A Website for Golden High School parents and teachers.
- PTA Meetings: 2nd Tuesday of most months
- 5:30 pm GHS Office – Room 212
- Next meeting is Tuesday, November 12, 2019
**Agenda is available on the Documents for Download section of this site.**
All PTA and interested in PTA are welcome.
DEMON DASH is just around the corner! – NOV 2nd
Click on the Demon Dash Tab on this site for more information, if you would like to help, please click on the sign-up Genius link below;
The PTA Reflections program is at Golden High School this year! Reflections welcome students of all grades and all abilities to explore their inner artist. Students may explore one or all four arts disciplines including Literature, Music Composition, Photography, and Visual Arts.
This year’s Reflections program theme is Look Within. Tell your story through a poem or story, an original song, a photo, or a visual work of art. Pick up entry forms in the classrooms of Mr. Miller (art) and Ms. Lacy (photography). The deadline to submit entries is Friday, October 18th.
For more information and links click the following;
FUNDRAISING MADE EASY!
Use your King Soopers loyalty card to help GHS earn funds.
Here’s How It Works:
- Enroll your King Soopers Loyalty Cards online at their secure website, www.kingsooperscommunityrewards.com
- Login in to your account and click on ENROLL
- Type in Golden High School PTSA in the search box, then click the enroll box – So Easy!
- Over TEN million will be donated annually with this new program
Every time an enrolled member of our group shops at King Soopers using an enrolled King Soopers Loyalty Card, Golden High School will earn rewards! In addition, once a household member enrolls his or her card, all linked King Soopers Loyalty Cards within that household will begin earning funds for our organization as well. It’s that easy!
2019 PTA Chili Cook-Off . . .
Golden High School has an active Parent Teacher Association (PTA). The group supports the students and staff of our school both financially and with volunteers. We ask that parents join us to make this a great school year for our students and staff: Please contact any of our officers with questions or suggestions.
Below are Volunteer Opportunities within our PTA:
- Hospitality – Provide food for Parent/Teacher Conferences, Holiday treats, Staff Appreciation
- Clinic – Assist in Vision and Hearing Screening during October
- PTA Scholarships – Help review essays and award scholarships to participating seniors.
- Chili Cook-Off and Silent Auction – our one big fundraiser of the year and a night of fun and community spirit.
- Dances – need parent volunteers to help with Sadie’s and other dances held by Student Council.
- After Prom Volunteers – Volunteers to help chair activities, bring food, etc.
We are able to do these activities from Membership Dues, Donations, and Volunteers from parents and community Members! Help us help our students by joining PTA today! Consider making a donation to PTA to keep these programs alive. Click here to email us.