- PTA Meetings: 2nd Tuesday of most months
- 5:30 pm GHS Office – Room 212
- Next meeting is Tuesday, January 14, 2020**Agenda will be available on the Documents for Download section of this site.**
All PTA and interested in PTA are welcome.
Golden High School Holiday Bazaar
Over 90 Local Artists!
Colorado Gives Day is Dec. 10th.
GHS PTA is participating again in the Colorado Gives Day event on December 10th. Your online donations to Colorado Gives are safe and secure and provide much-needed funding for the PTA Grant Program for equipment, supplies, and educational activities for our students.
Please click on the link below to donate:
All donations on December 10th will be counted toward an additional donation from the Community First Foundation and First Bank incentive fund.
Schedule your donation now for December 10th!
Thank you for your support!
Mark your calendars for the
GHS Chili Cook-off and Silent Auction!!
Thursday, February 20, 2020! – more to come…
PTA Reflections State Level Winners Have Been Announced
Congratulations to Golden High School winners: In Photography, awards of excellence winners are Paige Adzema, Vivian Weigel, and Molly Weber; in Visual Arts, awards of excellence winners are Sarah Greene and Sheea Sau, and an award of merit goes to Brenda Dodson; and in Literature, our award of excellence winner is Hannah Lane. Way to go!
Awards of Excellence winners will advance to the national-level judging. Award of Merit winners receive a certificate and ribbon but do not move on. All winning students should receive their invitations to the awards ceremonies by Tuesday of next week.
Awards Saturday, December 14
Awards this year will be held at Red Rocks Community Campus in Arvada. The awards ceremonies will take place from 2:00 pm – 3:30 for Visual Arts, Music, and Film and 4:30 pm – 6 pm for Photography, Literature, and Dance. Only winning students and their families are invited. All winning artwork will be on display at the reception following the awards.
If you would like more information, please visit the Reflections website: http://www.jcpta.org/programs/reflections/jeffco-reflections-winners/
Best of luck at the national level to all of Golden High School’s state winners!
FUNDRAISING MADE EASY!
Use your King Soopers loyalty card to help GHS earn funds.
Here’s How It Works:
- Enroll your King Soopers Loyalty Cards online at their secure website, www.kingsooperscommunityrewards.com
- Login in to your account and click on ENROLL
- Type in Golden High School PTSA in the search box, then click the enroll box – So Easy!
- Over TEN million will be donated annually with this new program
Every time an enrolled member of our group shops at King Soopers using an enrolled King Soopers Loyalty Card, Golden High School will earn rewards! In addition, once a household member enrolls his or her card, all linked King Soopers Loyalty Cards within that household will begin earning funds for our organization as well. It’s that easy!
2019 PTA Chili Cook-Off . . .
Golden High School has an active Parent Teacher Association (PTA). The group supports the students and staff of our school both financially and with volunteers. We ask that parents join us to make this a great school year for our students and staff: Please contact any of our officers with questions or suggestions.
Below are Volunteer Opportunities within our PTA:
- Hospitality – Provide food for Parent/Teacher Conferences, Holiday treats, Staff Appreciation
- Clinic – Assist in Vision and Hearing Screening during October
- PTA Scholarships – Help review essays and award scholarships to participating seniors.
- Chili Cook-Off and Silent Auction – our one big fundraiser of the year and a night of fun and community spirit.
- Dances – need parent volunteers to help with Sadie’s and other dances held by Student Council.
- After Prom Volunteers – Volunteers to help chair activities, bring food, etc.
We are able to do these activities from Membership Dues, Donations, and Volunteers from parents and community Members! Help us help our students by joining PTA today! Consider making a donation to PTA to keep these programs alive. Click here to email us.