Our mission is to create the kind of school community where Teachers and Administrators can do their best work – and so can our children. We provide support for the Teachers in and out of the classroom. We help create learning opportunities for children and we try to build the kind of supportive, caring atmosphere that makes school fun.
- PTA Meetings: 2nd Wednesday of most months
- 5:30 pm
- Our next meeting is March 8.
- The agenda is available on the Documents for Download section.
- Room 212 (Enter by the office; go to 2nd floor ½ way down the hall on your left)
To join the via zoom, https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85447227515?pwd=azladlBEWHY2ZnJjSWxOSnFzWUtSZz09
All PTA and interested in PTA are welcome.
Your membership gives you a voice to vote and helps support the educational goals of the school’s Teachers and Administrators.
March 30th to April 3rd
Reflections Art Contest UPDATE
GHS has 2 state winners moving to Nationals!
Two of our GHS artists have won the state level Reflections contest with their artwork and are now moving on to the national competition! Congratulations to Allie Neal, who won in the Visual Arts category, and Maike Drennan who won in the Photography category! National winners will be announced around May 1st. Congratulations to Anna Sweeney, Ashley Cummings, Brigitta Niedringhaus Schultz, and Lydia Vann for making it to State, and GOOD LUCK to Allie and Maike at Nationals!
GHS Conference Soup, Salad & Dessert Buffet
We treated our teachers and staff (approx 100 people) to a wonderful Soup, Salad and Dessert Buffet during Parent & Teachers conferences. Thank you to all who contributed.
Reflections Art Contest
2022 GHS Winners
The PTA awards up to five $1000 scholarships to graduating seniors who are PTA members in “good standing”. Here are the latest awards.
Welcome Back Lunch
The PTA provided a “welcome back” lunch for teachers and staff before classes started in appreciation of all they do. The PTA also is a consistent source of funding for grants to teachers for classroom needs, scholarships to graduating seniors, and much more!
How We Support the School
- Hospitality – We provide food for Parent/Teacher Conferences, Holiday treats, and Staff Appreciation
- Grants – We provide grants to all the Teachers for supplies and events
- Scholarships – We award scholarships to participating seniors
- Demon Dash – We plan, coordinate and volunteer for the race
- Chili Cook-Off and Silent Auction – It’s our one big fundraiser of the year and a night of fun and community spirit
- After Prom – We provide activities, bring food, and hand out prizes to make Prom night a fun activity for all
- Clinic – We assist in Vision and Hearing Screening during October
Check out the GRANTS PAGE and see how the PTA can help you!
We are able to do these activities from Membership Dues, Donations, and Volunteers from parents and community Members! Help us help our students by joining PTA today! Consider making a donation to PTA to keep these programs alive. Click here to email us.