A Website for Golden High School parents and teachers.
- PTA Meetings: 2nd Tuesday of most months
- 5:30pm GHS Office – Room 212
- Next meeting is Tuesday, November 13, 2018
All PTA and interested in PTA are welcome.
GHS PTA AFTER PROM MEETING
Thanks to the generosity of the Golden Community, we had record number of students and their guests attend the GHS PTA After Prom Event this past spring! We are in need of some new committee volunteers to learn the ropes. There will be a Sign Up Genius closer to the event for the over 200 volunteers that we will need prior to and during the event. If you are a parent of any GHS student, you are more than welcome to join us and learn where you may be of assistance at our first meeting! Mark your calendars as Prom is on April 27, 2019.
Our GHS PTA Newsletter archive is here. You can also select the Newsletter menu option at the top of any of our pages on this site.
LOOK WHAT PTA HAS ACCOMPLISHED . . .
Unicef Club makes a great chili
One of our FACS teams
Enviro Club with a great chili
Boys Baseball team joins in
NHS makes a great chili
Best Auction ever!
Jazz Band entertains
Bidding was fast and furious
Best Attendance Yet
Spencer White performs
Golden High School has an active Parent Teacher Association (PTA). The group supports the students and staff of our school both financially and with volunteers. We ask that parents join us to make this a great school year for our students and staff: Please contact any of our officers with questions or suggestions.
Below are Volunteer Opportunities within our PTA:
- Hospitality – Provide food for Parent/Teacher Conferences, Holiday treats, Staff Appreciation
- Clinic – Assist in Vision and Hearing Screening during October
- PTA Scholarships – Help review essays and award scholarships to participating seniors.
- Chili Cook Off and Silent Auction – our one big fundraiser of the year and a night of fun and community spirit.
- Dances – need parent volunteers to help with Sadie’s and other dances held by Student Council.
- After Prom Volunteers – Volunteers to help chair activities, bring food, etc.
We are able to do these activities from Membership Dues, Donations, and Volunteers from parents and community Members! Help us help our students by joining PTA today! Consider making a donation to PTA to keep these programs alive. Click here to email us.