- PTA Meetings: 2nd Wednesday of most months
- 5:30 pm
- Our next meeting will be Wednesday, October 13, 2021, at GHS Room 212, at 5:30 pm.
- Agenda is available on the Documents for Download section of this site.**
All PTA and interested in PTA are welcome.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE 2021 DEMON DASH
This 5th Annual Event was a win for the GHS community as funds raised go right back to the school!
- Demon Dash raised $7.6K for GHS
- $5K will go to GHS Sports Teams and Clubs and $2.6K will go to the Demon Dash Grant Fund. The Demon Dash Grant Fund can be accessed by all the clubs/sports teams that participated in the Demon Dash.
- Cross Country had the most participants with Boys Soccer close behind – both teams raised over $1K for their teams!
- We had 170 runners participating and 30+ volunteers supporting the race including student volunteers from the Cross Country Team, Student Council, and Culinary Arts.
The Demon Dash is more than a run, it’s a community event that is a huge win for all! Thanks to those who participated, supported, volunteered, and sponsored. See you next year!
Join the PTA – Your membership gives you a voice to vote and helps support the educational goals of the school’s Teachers and Administrators.
Our mission is to create the kind of school community where Teachers and Administrators can do their best work – and so can our children. We provide support for the Teachers in and out of the classroom. We help create learning opportunities for children and we try to build the kind of supportive, caring atmosphere that makes school fun.
PTA Supports our School!
- Hospitality – We provide food for Parent/Teacher Conferences, Holiday treats, and Staff Appreciation
- Grants – We provide grants to all the Teachers for supplies and events
- Scholarships – We award scholarships to participating seniors
- Demon Dash – We plan, coordinate and volunteer for the race
- Chili Cook-Off and Silent Auction – It’s our one big fundraiser of the year and a night of fun and community spirit
- After Prom – We provide activities, bring food, and hand out prizes to make Prom night a fun activity for all
- Clinic – We assist in Vision and Hearing Screening during October
Check out the GRANTS PAGE and see how the PTA can help you!
FUNDRAISING MADE EASY!
Use your King Soopers loyalty card to help GHS earn funds.
Here’s How It Works:
- Enroll your King Soopers Loyalty Cards online at their secure website, www.kingsooperscommunityrewards.com
- Login in to your account and click on ENROLL
- Type in Golden High School PTSA in the search box, then click the enroll box – So Easy!
- Over TEN million will be donated annually with this new program
Every time an enrolled member of our group shops at King Soopers using an enrolled King Soopers Loyalty Card, Golden High School will earn rewards! In addition, once a household member enrolls his or her card, all linked King Soopers Loyalty Cards within that household will begin earning funds for our organization as well. It’s that easy!
2020 PTA Chili Cook-Off . . .
Golden High School has an active Parent Teacher Association (PTA). The group supports the students and staff of our school both financially and with volunteers. We ask that parents join us to make this a great school year for our students and staff: Please contact any of our officers with questions or suggestions.
Below are Volunteer Opportunities within our PTA:
- Hospitality – Provide food for Parent/Teacher Conferences, Holiday treats, Staff Appreciation
- Clinic – Assist in Vision and Hearing Screening during October
- PTA Scholarships – Help review essays and award scholarships to participating seniors.
- Chili Cook-Off and Silent Auction – our one big fundraiser of the year and a night of fun and community spirit.
- Dances – need parent volunteers to help with Sadie’s and other dances held by Student Council.
- After Prom Volunteers – Volunteers to help chair activities, bring food, etc.
We are able to do these activities from Membership Dues, Donations, and Volunteers from parents and community Members! Help us help our students by joining PTA today! Consider making a donation to PTA to keep these programs alive. Click here to email us.