- PTA Meetings: 2nd Tuesday of most months
- 5:30 pm GHS Office – Room 212
- Next meeting is Tuesday, March 10, 2020**Agenda will be available on the Documents for Download section of this site.**
All PTA and interested in PTA are welcome.
The GHS PTA Scholarship Application is now available with Ms. Wykoff in the GHS counseling office. Based on quality, the PTA will award up to five $1,000 scholarships to graduating seniors who are PTA members in good standing. Scholarships are due by April 10, 2020.
8th Annual Chili Cook-Off & Silent Auction
February 20, 2020
6 to 8:30 pm
The in-person silent auction will open at 6 pm on Thursday night at the high school.
The GHS Annual Chili Cookoff and Silent Auction is PTA’s largest fundraiser of the year! This exciting community event has grown steadily over the past 7 years thanks to the efforts of many volunteers and donors. Funds raised last year provided $7000 in grants to classrooms, student clubs, and organizations as well as five $1000 scholarships to graduating seniors.
Make a chili, bring mac & cheese or dessert, or join the fun by staffing one of the important jobs that make the evening run smoothly.
Sign up to enter your chili, bring mac & cheese or dessert or to volunteer:
Parents, Teachers, Staff and Community Members:
The success of the Silent Auction depends on all the wonderful items our community donates. In past years these have included event tickets, vacations, art, sports memorabilia, jewelry, and so much more!
To donate to the Silent Auction, contact Gina Viola Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bring your family for all-you-can-eat chili (mac-n-cheese for the non-chili eaters), and dessert.
Tickets are $10 at the door.
Purchase tickets at the door
Volunteering Opportunity – Come and learn what it takes to make our After-Prom event happen and how you can volunteer…
Next meeting: Wednesday, February 19th, 6:00 PM at the Table Mountain Inn in downtown Golden. Or contact chair Kristi Brunel at email@example.com
FUNDRAISING MADE EASY!
Use your King Soopers loyalty card to help GHS earn funds.
Here’s How It Works:
- Enroll your King Soopers Loyalty Cards online at their secure website, www.kingsooperscommunityrewards.com
- Login in to your account and click on ENROLL
- Type in Golden High School PTSA in the search box, then click the enroll box – So Easy!
- Over TEN million will be donated annually with this new program
Every time an enrolled member of our group shops at King Soopers using an enrolled King Soopers Loyalty Card, Golden High School will earn rewards! In addition, once a household member enrolls his or her card, all linked King Soopers Loyalty Cards within that household will begin earning funds for our organization as well. It’s that easy!
2019 PTA Chili Cook-Off . . .
Golden High School has an active Parent Teacher Association (PTA). The group supports the students and staff of our school both financially and with volunteers. We ask that parents join us to make this a great school year for our students and staff: Please contact any of our officers with questions or suggestions.
Below are Volunteer Opportunities within our PTA:
- Hospitality – Provide food for Parent/Teacher Conferences, Holiday treats, Staff Appreciation
- Clinic – Assist in Vision and Hearing Screening during October
- PTA Scholarships – Help review essays and award scholarships to participating seniors.
- Chili Cook-Off and Silent Auction – our one big fundraiser of the year and a night of fun and community spirit.
- Dances – need parent volunteers to help with Sadie’s and other dances held by Student Council.
- After Prom Volunteers – Volunteers to help chair activities, bring food, etc.
We are able to do these activities from Membership Dues, Donations, and Volunteers from parents and community Members! Help us help our students by joining PTA today! Consider making a donation to PTA to keep these programs alive. Click here to email us.